auto ad

Monday, August 22, 2011

KYC know your client norms for mutual fund investment

I used to invest in mutual funds a few years back. I wanted to restart some of that. So when I was reading up on mutual funds I saw that KYC (know your client) norms had been implemented.

On the internet, the phone number and address of some places in trivandrum were given.
But then I thought about enquiring at CAMS (computer management service pvt ltd) office at Pattom.

The staff in the office said that they handle KYC verification there.

I was asked to fill a one page form, and provide self attested pan card copy and address proof (like driving licence, voter id etc).

I was given an acknowledgement .

On that cvlindia.com was given as the website to make inquiry about the kyc application.

-----------------------------------------------------------
please leave your comments below
------------------------------------------------------------
index of math problems


disclaimer:
There is no guarantee about the data/information on this site. You use the data/information at your own risk. You use the advertisements displayed on this page at your own risk.We are not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Some of the links may not work





No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments